The following required forms must be completed for all incoming school students – both new and returning. It is important that the school has up-to-date information about all students, including information regarding medications, allergies, emergency contacts, etc. Parents should use their preassigned PIN number to indicate they are authorized to submit information regarding their child. All forms should be completed for each child individually, including medication at home and at school.
Forms for the upcoming school year will be available in the late summer.
- Physicians Statement (required for new students and for students with changes of a medical diagnosis)
- Immunization Record (required for new students or every three years for returning students)
- Medical Exam Record (required for new students or every three years for returning students)
- Asthma Action Plan
- Seizure Action Plan
- Food Allergy Action Plan
Extended Day Forms
- Extended Day Enrollment Agreement
- Extended Day Program Guidelines
- Extended Day Policies & Procedures