2017-2018 STUDENT FORMS
The following required forms must be completed by August 9, 2017 for all incoming students. It is important that the school has up-to-date information about all students, including information regarding medications, allergies, emergency contacts, etc. Parents should use their preassigned PIN number to indicate they are authorized to submit information regarding their child. All forms should be completed for each child individually, including medication at home and at school.
NEW for 2017-2018 – All students may request one carton of milk daily during their lunch period. This cost will be included in tuition and will not be an extra charge. Students will be limited to one carton per day.
Please note that these forms may be updated throughout the year simply by filling out a new form. Contact the school office at 314.968.5225 with any questions or to access your personal PIN number.
- Household Contact Information
- Emergency and Medical Information
- Pick Up Authorization
- Allergy and Dietary Information
- Medication at Home (Please complete even if your child takes no medications)
- Medication at School (Please complete even if your child takes no medications)
- Photo and Video Release
- Field Trip Permission
- Physicians Statement (required for new students and for students with changes of a medical diagnosis)
- Immunization Record (required for new students or every three years for returning students)
- Medical Exam Record (required for new students or every three years for returning students)
Extended Day Forms